E-Cracker | the email cracker that can apparently crack any email account?

Discussion in 'Ethical hacking' started by ProgrammingWizard, Dec 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProgrammingWizard

ProgrammingWizard New Member

I googled for an email cracker as it's something I really need as part of my penertration testing client, I was overwhelmed by a piece of software that has won awards with brothersoft..., it's called E-Cracker (ver 9.0, 10.0, 11.0 pro edition) and apparently works, I saw news websites giving a very detailed description etc so I decided to visit the site and have read through there tools and exactly how they work, and to be honets it seem's very legitimate and the way they describe how the vulnerability exploits work particularaly on the FAQ page is very convincing, so I guess my question is, before I purchase the 10.0 edition has anyone ever used it or can give me more information?

There website address is <<<<<Link Removed>>>>

Just remove the spaces, sorry about that but it wouldn't let me post a url for some reason?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2008
  2. xpi0t0s

xpi0t0s Mentor

Senior Support Engineer
    Yeah, we get a lot of people in here advertising their site and pretending to be a passerby, thinking naively that we've never seen it before and can't spot it a mile off, and for some reason thinking that lying about their association with the site will somehow impress people and bring in more customers.

3. XXxxImmortalxxXX

XXxxImmortalxxXX New Member

A e-mail cracker? LOL u serious?

the way ur detailing this retartded program is basically just a brute forcing tool.

brute forcing is super old and hardly even works now days

best way and fastest way i can think of is just sending him a keylogger / R.A.T either one works

but to me its as if ur advertising this site so i took the link shabbir can add it back its up to his discreation

4. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

We do not allow spammers to post links and even ban them if they don't stop. Try it again and see it.

5. XXxxImmortalxxXX

XXxxImmortalxxXX New Member

Post was reported

Thread Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.