Driver required for Dell Optiplex GX620 for Windows Server 2003

Discussion in 'Windows' started by sheharyarkhan1, Jul 13, 2010.

1. sheharyarkhan1

sheharyarkhan1 New Member

I have new Dell Optiplex GX620 desktop computer and i need it to be used as SERVER for my network. I have tried a lot to find the driver for Windows Server 2003 operating system. But I can't :(

please help me and tell how can install Windows 2003 Server with all of its Drivers like. Sound, VG, Network Card etc. because GX620 is fast PC and can be used as SERVER. please help me to find the right drivers.

2. nestedloop

nestedloop New Member

I have the exact same problem.
    I need to use a Dell Optiplex GX620 as a test server for some websites developed in my company, I was able to install WinServer 2003 on it and set it up as an Application Server, but I cannot find a suitable Network driver.

I tried installing the network driver for WinXP but the system does not recognize it.

Please help, thanks.

3. johnny.dacu

johnny.dacu New Member

4. nestedloop

nestedloop New Member

Thanks for the answer, I had solved the problem in the mean time, using the Windows XP SP2 Ethernet Controller driver from Dell Products and Downloads for GX620 Optiplex.