Data Syndication - an awesome new tool!

Discussion in 'Social Media Marketing' started by jmepik, May 19, 2011.

1. jmepik

jmepik New Member

Zup! Hello! If you found this, you probably looked for a solution to your time-consuming problems of posting the same valuable information on lots and lots of platforms. It takes time, eh? Is there a faster solution?

Well, after some time, I found this. It makes stuff really easy to publish and saves you HOURS.

ATTENTION! New 'Data Syndication Software'! "DATSYN is a data syndication tool that allows you to disseminate different types of content such as news, advertisements, and other online marketing collaterals to social media sites, PR distribution sites, blogs, directories, news media channels, third-party accounts, and other avenues of online exposure, giving you the ultimate desktop application for a mature approach to Web marketing including SMM and SEO." Found this software that makes press releases and blog posts easier to manage and create! Really does save me a few bucks on time... Also, if you just wanna be on the go - this is, in short, a really good, time-efficient way to let your friends know what's up.

Basically - DatSyn is: the breakthrough data syndication and content sharing tool that allows you to effortlessly distribute content to numerous social media platforms, news platforms, and other media channels as well as third-party sites using just one desktop application. No need to log in numerous accounts. It is a convenient time- and effort-saving deviceā€”a must-have for every busy marketing professional, entrepreneur, advertiser, media writer, public relations officer, or teenager valuing his or her time while staying ahead in the social game.

It basically lets you publish a piece of info into several social and business mediums in one simple click. I'm not going to be be too specific and all, but this is basically something your going to wanna have in your PC if you wanna stop wasting time publishing here, then there, then there... Just what we need - a faster way. And it is pretty easy to use, actually. It lets you distribute your work to all the tools you list, whether third-party, or whatever, and then with a click just send it out there... Still in Beta Testing so you can get it for free on the DatSyn website - datsyn.com.

Its a product developed by Software Development Company - Black Code and Web Design & Development Company - AAACBC.

If you want to be able to distribute DatSyn, you can become a partner. Just inform yourself in the Reseller Section of the site.

If you have problems with the installing and uploading - there is a 'How It Works' Section on the site somewhere.

If you have further questions, there is a Support Section on the site. They should be able to help you out.

Its pretty new, but I think its going to be big. If you need to know, it easy to install. You can find everything I just said on the site, so there is no reason to keep you from going there.

Post Out!!! Till next time!