Cron job with wamp

Discussion in 'Web Development' started by johnny.dacu, Jul 13, 2010.

1. johnny.dacu

johnny.dacu New Member

I wonder if is posible. I mean to run a script at a specific point in time. Or could somewone give me an other solution for this problem: I have a script and when he finish the job i need to run it again with an other parameter. The number of re-run is variable so i don't wana use a loop because i get a low memory error. I raise the value of memory usage from php or max time time to run a script but until when (i mean if i must run the script for 1000 times)

2. kyle

kyle Member

don't have 1
    create another file associated with the script which will inject the parameter changing to the script.
    modify the script so once opened to start first the "help1" file which will inject the parameter changing to the script, than to follow the script.
    i can't help you for starting the script at an exact time
    but how about at the end of the script write a line to leave an event to the machine, when the right time is reached the event will start.
    i few words is this:
    1.create the "injection file"
    2.modify the script(first start help1 file, @ the end leave an event)
    3.event___starts the script__>script___starts____the "injection file">injection file___changes the par.