C vs. C++

Discussion in 'C++' started by Levi, Nov 29, 2004.

1. Levi

Levi New Member

Hi,
    I was wondering, how different is c and c++. Could you, with a pretty good knoledge of C, program in C++. Thanks
    Levi

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

C++ can be called as an advance C and good decent knowledge of C can help on the starting concept of C++ and then Real OOPs programming is just a matter of Syntax.

I guess C programmer can grasp on any language in just matter of days and to start of C++ C is just a good bonus.

3. elec.shabnam

elec.shabnam New Member

sir i feel there is a lot of difference in c and c++,like in files

4. rlearntowin1

rlearntowin1 New Member

i agree

5. asadullah.ansari

asadullah.ansari TechCake

Developer
    There is no differences b/w C and C++ . Actually C++ is a more UP level of C which actually made on the demand of OOPS concepts. C++ is nothing no identity it's totally made on the basis of C only.
    C++ internally using only C code to represent one more level given to user.

Since in market, OOPS concept came very early than C++ like smalltalk, java etc. In market, in bussiness products based on OOPS, Manpower(fast released products, low cost of employees, low knowledge) is taking very less than product based on C(structured language). But on that time there were many products which are in C already. To maintain that syntax and C user easily adopt C++ , they made a langauge C++ which is totally made in C.

C++ has no more their identity. C++ has fixed pattern. But in C has more flexibility than C++.

EXAMPLE IN REAL TIME : URDU is like C++
    ARABIC is like C.
    URDU has no identity just copied script from ARABIC and speaking meaning from HINDI and some farsi.