Beginning C# Objects: From Concepts to Code ebook

Discussion in 'C#' started by maulua, Feb 16, 2010.

1. maulua

maulua New Member

As a java developer and instructor, I wrote my first book, Beginning Java Objects, to communicate my passionate belief that learning objects thoroughly is an essential first step in mastering an object-oriented programming language. Since B.J.O. was first published in November 2000, I've heard from countless readers who agree wholeheartedly!

I've been extremely pleased with the wonderful response that I've gotten to B.J.O., and was therefore delighted when Gary Cornell, the publisher of Apress and Dominic Shakeshaft, Apress editorial director, approached me about producing a C# version of my book. It's indeed true that basic object concepts are "language neutral." What you'll learn conceptually about objects in Part One of this book, and about object modeling in Part Two, could apply equally well to C#, or Java, or Visual Basic .NET, or C++, or Ada, or Smalltalk, or an as-yet-to-be-invented object-oriented (OO) language.

But, our goal for this book is twofold: not only do we want to teach you about objects and object modeling, but we also want to get you properly jump-started with the C# programming language by showing you how such concepts translate into C# syntax specifically. Hence, Beginning C# Objects was born!

Because I'm focused wholly on Java technologies in my career as a software engineer, Apress sought professionals experienced with C# to help me in translating my book from Java into C#. Grant Palmer, my coauthor, and James Huddleston, our primary technical reviewer, were the perfect collaborators, and I'm pleased to have had the opportunity to work with them both in producing this book.
    you can download it at: <<Removed>>

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2010
  2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

I have removed the link because your link is identified as virus when downloaded.

3. maulua

maulua New Member

I don't know why you said that the link is identified as virus when downloaded. The link is real megaupload link, and nothing else. I just want to share some ebook for members when I confirm that the link is clear. I did check, and use it before post it here. However, that is your right to remove it. I just want to confirm that all my post contain no virus, this time and as long as I post. I always check, and upload to my own account to make sure that everything is OK.