B2B Marketing

Discussion in 'Website Monetization' started by Aspen Colton, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Aspen Colton

Aspen Colton Member

It seems that B2B marketing is a hot topic lately. As experts say social media is considered as an essential marketing platform for B2B as it helps in initiating relationships with new business accounts and building brand awareness. I'm wondering if SEO can also give some positive impacts to B2B and how. Will it also help in increasing the revenue. Coz I've been reading a lot if information lately that most business owners now are more focused on social media marketing rather than SEO and other types of campaigns. Please feel free to leave your thoughts below. Thanks.

2. priya456

priya456 New Member

B2B marketing is marketing of products to businesses or other organizations for use in production of goods, for use in general business operations (such as office supplies), or for resale to other consumers, such as a wholesaler selling to a retailer.

3. Arihant Tripathi

Arihant Tripathi New Member

people are using most famous social site fb and twitter etc.. for their business awareness. we can see an advertisement on fb sidebar that's the way of marketing and social media becoming more focused

4. therulerofclouds

therulerofclouds New Member

i think it depends on the network you're using. linkedin is ideal for b2b marketing, especially if you can produce content that will be shared a lot on the platform. that's a great way to generate interest in your company and boost traffic from professional users/interests to your website.