ATTN: Hiring Managers

Discussion in 'Job Offers' started by OSS, Feb 10, 2010.

1. OSS

OSS New Member

Recruiter
    My name is Beau Gould and I'm a recruiter who specializes in Open Source staffing: PHP, MySQL, Python, Perl and the like. I also do a lot of Flash/Flex/AIR, UI/UX, ColdFusion, Mobile/iPhone, Front-End and Back-End searches too. I do full time, contract-to-hire and contract/hourly arrangements. I have a knack for finding the best candidates available and at light speed too (usually within a few hours). If you haven't found the ideal candidate yet, please allow my team and I to conduct a search on your behalf. We offer the standard 20%/90-day guarantee option, a 15%/30-day option and a 10%/0-day option. If you'd like more information, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

Respectfully,

Thank you,
    Beau J. Gould
    ------------------
    Open Source Staffing
    http://www.open-source-staffing.com
    beau[AT]open-source-staffing.com

Related: PHP, PHP4, PHP 4, PHP5, PHP 5, MySQL, MySQL5, MySQL 5, SQL, PostgreSQL, JavaScript, AJAX, ExtJS, Dojo, YUI, Prototype, script.aculo.us, Scriptaculous, JQuery, MooTools, Flash, Flash lite, Flashlite, ActionScript, ActionScripting, Action Script, AS1, AS2, AS3, Flex, Flex3, Flex 3, Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, Magento, SilverStripe, CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Symfony, Smarty, Zend, Perl, Python, Django, Plone, MVC, LAMP, WAMP, Ruby, Rails, ColdFusion, Cold Fusion, UI, JSP, HTML, XHTML, CSS, DHTML, XML, DOM, XSL, XSLT, RSS, Linux, Resume