99% Off Reseller Hosting For Go4Expert Users - Coupon Expires In 72 Hours

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by StartYourServer, Jan 5, 2009.

1. StartYourServer

StartYourServer New Member

Hey Everyone!

I have created a special coupon code just for Go4Expert users to use at StartYourServer since I am now a proud member of this forum. For those of you who do not know, StartYourServer.com is a not a normal hosting company. We only have reseller hosting accounts available and our services are primarily used by people trying to start their own hosting company.

The coupon code you are about to get will give you a 99% discount on the first month of your reseller account. So, if you think that you would ever be interested in starting your own web hosting company then now is the time to test it out cheap!

This coupon code will only work for 72 hours so if you are interested you should go to StartYourServer.com immediately to use the coupon code.

Coupon Code: Go4Expert

Here are the plans it works on:
    Personal Reseller (5 GB Space / 50 GB Bandwidth) - $6.95 monthly
    Starter Reseller (15 GB Space / 150 GB Bandwidth) - $9.95 monthly
    Advanced Reseller (35 GB Space / 350 GB Bandwidth) - $12.95 monthly
    Pro Reseller (50 GB Space / 500 GB Bandwidth) - $15.95 monthly
    Unlimited Reseller (Unlimited Space / Unlimited Bandwidth) - $19.95 monthly

2. thedmtic

thedmtic New Member

Beware from StartYourServer. They are cheater. Their who.is info is hidden. Your data is not safe with StartYourServer.

They also scam with many people in GAF. They hire lots of people for affilaite programme and never pay anything for that.

I am the person who give many signup to StartYourServer and at last they reply me how i need payment. And they never replied me after that. They are scammer.

If moderator or forum owner need proof i have all the proof that StartYourServer doing scam with people.

Beware

3. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

We would not need proof of any kind and as its public forums the info you provided over here would stay for people to see and read.