2 years Cyberbullying on Insta - Help!

Discussion in 'Ethical hacking' started by Pedro_Supra, Feb 16, 2022.

1. Pedro_Supra

Pedro_Supra New Member

Hey All,

I need help!
    My partner has been cyber-bullied, defamed and harassed by a random person on several fake Instagram accounts for the past 2 years. We are from a religious family so it is upsetting what rumours they have been spreading around my/her extended family/friends' and public posts.

If you can help me locate this person so I can stop them, it would seriously change mine and her life.
    I have screenshots of some account names on public posts - they seem to deactivate the accounts then re-activate when they want to attack.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope there is help!

Kind Regards

2. Avantika Pandey

Avantika Pandey New Member

I'm sorry to hear that your partner has been experiencing cyberbullying and harassment. It's important to take these types of incidents seriously and take action to protect yourself and your loved ones.

Here are some steps you can take to help locate the person responsible:

1. Report the accounts: You can report the fake Instagram accounts to Instagram's support team. They have a dedicated team that deals with issues related to harassment, impersonation, and abuse. They may be able to help you track down the person behind the fake accounts.

2. Document the evidence: Collect as much evidence as you can, including screenshots of the fake accounts, messages, and any other information that may be helpful in identifying the person behind the harassment. This information can be used to build a case against the perpetrator.

3. Seek legal help: Consider seeking legal advice from a lawyer who specializes in cyberbullying and harassment cases. They can advise you on your legal options and help you take action to stop the harassment.

4. Hire a private investigator: If the harassment continues and you're unable to identify the person responsible, you may want to consider hiring a private investigator. They have the tools and expertise to help track down the person behind the fake accounts.
    Remember, it's important to stay safe and protect yourself and your loved ones from cyberbullying and harassment. Take action to address the situation and don't hesitate to seek help from professionals if needed.