Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by shabbir, Jul 25, 2004.
thanks nice read..
This is the most valuable article i had seen so far in my SEO career. Best article with every effective knowledge
I liked the article but it was also in the back end, i made a website but the designer never knew much about SEO & i paid him good money for making a site. I do not know how to add these seo adjustments now.
Correct, Theory doesn't work in SEO, experience is what teach you most.
I agree with Shabbir. I found some blogger templates and apply them to my blog. Then i saw my site went away from my search engine ranking place. I couldn't find it back till i install previous version.
You rock Shabbir! I really liked the article posted by you. It is really informative and descriptive.
Comments like this really encourages me
Nice article and well written.
seo means "search engine optimization".it is actually the process of improving the volume or quality of traffic to a website from which search engines are obtained naturally with out unpaid("it can be logarithmic or organic"). it is opposed with SEM which is a paid inclusion.in SEO there are different kinds of search such as search,including image search,local search and industry specific vertical search engines..which would give a website web presence.
optimizing involves editing its content ad HTML and associated coding to increase specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities.
There are different techniques:
black hat :black hats anticipate that their sites might be banned when the search is over temporarily or permanently it uses text that is hidden,it involves deception.
white hat :white hat produces results that will last a longer time even after the search is over.it confirms the a search engine guide lines and it involves no deception.
the different methods for search engine optimization:
getting indexed:there would be many pages so to identify the pages the indexes are given
preventing crawling: it is used to avoid undesirable content in the search indexes web masters are instructed not to crawl certain files and directories.
increasing prominence:are done to get a web page shown up at the search results.it includes
cross linking between pages of the same website.,writing contents that includes key words,url normalization of web pages\
he Forums at SEO.com are to be used as a place where people can come to learn about search engine optimization trends and techniques. Members should post questions and offer answers to questions about anything relating to the search marketing industry. When posting please observe these basic guidelines…
1. Create new threads in the most relevant category.
2. Including a link in a post is acceptable as long as it is in reference to the information that was posted.
3. Do not post just a link.
4. When referencing an information source on the web please quote part of the source with the link to the source.
5. When referencing things like articles or press releases include a small caption with a link to it and do not post the entire article.
6. Keep all posts relevant to the search marketing industry unless you are posting in the general chat forum.
7. Posting the same posts in multiple threads is not acceptable.
8. This is a friendly forum; do not post personal attacks against other people.
9. Forum spamming will not be tolerated and will result in an immediate ban.
10. Affiliate links are not allowed in signatures or in posts.
11. Do not link to adult sites, gambling sites, hate or illegal sites of any kind in posts or anywhere in your profile.
12. Do not add "fake signature links" to the end of your posts.
13. Self-promotion posts that offer no value to the forum will be deleted with possible infractions given to the offender.
14. Create only one account. Members who have multiple accounts will receive infractions for each account with 2 infractions resulting in a ban.
seo services include:
- Organic Search Engine Optimization
- Reciprocal and one-way Link Building
- Website Content Writing & Optimization
- Corporate Blogging & Social Networking
- Directory Submissions & Bookmarking
- Pay Per Click Mgmt on Google Analytics
- Search Engine Submissions
- Article Syndication & Press Releases
Hello dear ,
I have a gift related site and want to rank all keywords in USA Google ip. so somebody have some more tips in off page or on page so please give me. I am already doing "link building , directory, blog commenting , classified, forum, social book, press release etc...I am waiting for positive reply.
help Keep it up!
It is simple , but it is complete.
thanks for you sharing
One of the keys to success (generally in life) is being able to break a large task into bite-sized chunks, which you can actually solve.
I guess if you want to SEO a site - that'd be a massive task. Most people don't even know where to start. Others give up because they don't see results quick enough.
My point is this: if you break things down into little tasks, suddenly SEO becomes feasible for anyone -> with that in mind I created SECockpit, a Complete Search Engine Marketing Tool: secockpit.com -> a Tool, which automatically creates SEO Tasks for you to complete everyday.
Check out my Website and tell me what you think!
Great article Shabbir, thanks for posting! I really liked the concise summary you provided… I’m definitely going to have to refer people to what you wrote, it’s a big issue that I deal with constantly.
much much informative for newcomers in SEO industry.
and very thankful for this all you wrote here, its very simple to understand and excellent information covers.
By using SEO we can get a good position of our site in SERP(search engine result pages).SEO improve the visitors or traffic or volume of our site.By using SEO we can create more and more Backlinks which plays an important role for increasing website rank and traffic.
For my opinion searching the right keywords is a necessary part in SEO, so you have to choose the best tool for that case.. i don't want to advertise anything, but for example i use semrush and glad with the results...
very good SEO article, specially for who just start learning, it will help
Separate names with a comma.