Take me under your wing?

Discussion in 'Ethical hacking' started by XxMedzxX, Nov 12, 2010.

1. XxMedzxX

XxMedzxX New Member

hi,

I have been reading up on this site mostly the hacking part:D and i was wondering that it anyone was so kind enough they could teach me in depth on how to hack, make virus etcetera. The reason i chose this site to try and find a tutor is because of the quality and quick response of all its members no matter how small the question is:).Even if you only talk to me once a week i would be very pleased and happy.

thank you in advance to anyone who respands;)

renaemurray likes this.
  2. Nibbles

Nibbles New Member

Currently: Programming for Timberhorn
    Home Page:
    http://www.hackbytes.com
    Definition 1: A hacker is a person that loves to study all things in depth, especially the more apparently meaningless details, to discover hidden peculiarities, new features and weakness in them.

For example, it is possible to hack a book, by using it to equalize the legs of a table, or to use the sharp edge of one of its pages to cut something.

Definition 2: One who enjoys the intellectual challenge of creatively overcoming or circumventing limitations.

Hacking isn't "making a virus" or trying to be "elite", it's about discovery. Hackers create undocumented features, do things out of curiousity and to become knowledgeable.

If you're looking to 'creat a virus' I would say ethical hacking is not the right place to look.

3. &ever

&ever New Member

I would be glad to share the little knowledge I have with you, or you can read a book:
    PHP for dummies, HTML for dummies anything in that genre, learn learn learn! Then you wont even need a tutor, just your knowledge, hell you will learn probably more me.

XxMedzxX likes this.