Windows8, what about it

Obisco0X's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2011
Newbie Member
I just wanted to know what u guys would expect from the upcoming Windows8 after your experiences with Windows7
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Yet another disappointment and so I am already into MAC now.
Obisco0X like this
Scripting's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2010
John Hoder
I expect another even more secured OS, with so high security, that it becomes really annoying.
neo_vi's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2008
Invasive contributor
This is my experience with Windows 8. I downloaded the developer preview. I ran it in VirtualBox and encountered many silly bugs. I rebooted twice. Then I saw the logo, "Please wait, windows is repairing...".
I realized the power of Microsoft then. Great OS to lose all your data @ one shot. Enjoy Windows 8.

@shabbir: you are safe with MAC.
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Yes very Safe
John Hoder
Windows is still getting just more horrible, whilst MAC and Linux is still getting more awesome!
silvan4now's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2011
Ambitious contributor
well let's just wait for an official version before criticizing the new OS. i think there are some potential optimizations that would amaze us all
John Hoder
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvan4now View Post
well let's just wait for an official version before criticizing the new OS. i think there are some potential optimizations that would amaze us all
Ok theen, I hope you are right I will surely wait and test a final version.
Banned
Hello friends,

Windows 8 is the codename for the next version of the Microsoft Windows computer operating system following Windows 7. It has many changes from previous versions.

Best regards
Carlow Olson
John Hoder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlow Olson View Post
Hello friends,

Windows 8 is the codename for the next version of the Microsoft Windows computer operating system following Windows 7. It has many changes from previous versions.

Best regards
Carlow Olson
Indeed? Don't say! Lol huh ...