Making New Website? Have Copyright & Google Question

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by thechosenone5678, Sep 2, 2006.

1. thechosenone5678

thechosenone5678 New Member

I am very new to making websites and had a huge thought go through my mind. I will be making a website where I make computer articles and have a forum, just like this website but no so much forum wise. How can I stop someone from copying any articles I make or something like that. For example, say I make an article on overclocking the cpu or something, just guessing here. What if someone just copied the article to their own page and claimed it as there own. Is there anything I can do. Please I need help. Also I heard many rules google has on their search engines and adsense. For being a newbie, can you recommend some tips and tell me some rules that I should look out for and things like that. I read their terms of service, but it all seemed life technical babble to me. Your info will be greatly appreciated.

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

You can use copyscape.com. Also if anyone copies your article without your permission you can have a discussion with the webmasters and then ask for the copyrighted content to be removed.
    For adsens you should just remember couple of things.
    1. Never click on own ads
    2. Never show ads on sites which are not allowed as per adsense TOS.