Web based user controlled resizable graphic

Discussion in 'PHP' started by One Step, May 2, 2009.

1. One Step

One Step New Member

Other than VB.net, I'm fairly new to programming and admittedly I don't have as much time as I'd like to dedicate to it.......marriage, kids, work and a mortgage. I've been wanting to do a web based project for a long time and I think I'm ready to try and tackle this, although I'm not sure which way I should be headed. I was thinking of ActionScript but.........well I figured that others would have a better idea as to how to get this done.

I'd like to design a page that on the right side would have a column of say 3 or more entry boxes in which a user would enter sizes or variables. On the left side of the screen, you would have a graphic that would change according to the variables. Say something simple, like a red cube that is 2"w x 2"h x 2"d. You change it to 2"w x 10"h x 2"d and enter the color purple and the the cube would change it's shape and color accordingly. The cube wouldn't have to be 3d (although drawn in a 3d perspective view). Does anyone know how to do this?

Does anyone know how to do