1. We have moved from vBulletin to XenForo and you are viewing the site in the middle of the move. Though the functional aspect of everything is working fine, we are still working on other changes including the new design on Xenforo.
    Dismiss Notice

Videoconferencing program help

Discussion in 'C#' started by sh4sh4, Aug 18, 2011.

1. sh4sh4

sh4sh4 New Member

Hello All,

I need to make videoconferencing program with C# or Visual Basic .is there any ready program to download or how can i make it.

Please ,I am waiting Help

Thank you
    Erkin,

2. Scripting

Scripting John Hoder

Hi, I recommend you to start with the less difficeult programms, not anon with such one. Try to learn and when you will be skilled enough, you can try to make even so difficult one.

3. Syperus

Syperus New Member

Going to agree with Scripting, if your writing this to learn C# you'll want to start with smaller projects. If your already working on this project and your stuck at a certain part, posting the code where your problem is would allow us to help you. If you still haven't started this and are wanting to learn how, do some research. I would advice you looking up Windows Media Encoder, Codec Support, and .NET server components to get you started. Hope this helps