Why my traffic is going down?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by rentsetgoseo, Nov 28, 2016.

1. rentsetgoseo

rentsetgoseo New Member

Hi, I am promoting a site since from 3 month. Last the total traffic was around 4000 and the keywords was also were ranking good. When I checked this month my keywords are ranking pretty good in fact no of the keyword dropped from the ranking but my traffic is 520. Anybody do have any idea about this. Why this happening so, how can I rectify this, I really need a solution

2. JohnAdams

JohnAdams Member

If your website is losing traffic then the contents you are providing to the audience might be the reason. Users always prefer to read detailed and unique articles. If your would provide same contents as the other websites then the users would switch to other websites. In addition to high quality contents, if you want to drive more traffic to your website then you need to frequently update your website contents. Also use the social media platforms to improve your website traffic.