Is there any tool to Check PageRank Validity?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by boss123, Dec 22, 2011.

1. boss123

boss123 New Member

Home Page:
    http://www.indiamoverspackers.co.in/
    guys can anyone tell me Is there any tool to Check PageRank Validity? i recently heard about page rank validity checker..so i want check my pagerank's validity..if anyone know about such kind of tool then please share with me here..

2. jeremyc

jeremyc New Member

Sales & Marketing
    Do you have any idea what exactly PR validity is? To be honest I've heard this term first time ...

3. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

His/Her aim was just to spam the forum with such unwanted threads and so his account is banned.

4. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Not this one but many others. This is live because it had some query according to me.I was not referring to this thread but many other threads as well.

Now that issue is gone Google Page Rank is updated by Google once or twice a year and do you think this is still by anybody.

Complete crap. I don't think page rank is even considered part of SEO in 2011.

5. jenceyhill

jenceyhill New Member

You can use searchstatus. Install this tool and you can see this in your browser. Read more about PR to have a huge aidea about this.

6. jhonden

jhonden New Member

First of all I don't think page ranks has some validation or something like that. May be I am not aware of it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2012
  7. ozsubasi

ozsubasi New Member

Real Estate
    Home Page:
    http://www.turkeypropertyaltinkum.co.uk
    I think that the question may refer to whether the PageRank is fake, though I don't understand why someone would want to check their own site, as surely they would know already if it was.
    Anyway, apparently some sites use a redirect from a site with a high PR to another site, so that the second site assumes the PR value of the original. There are fake Pagerank checkers freely available from a Google search that claim they can check whether a redirect is in place, though I haven't had occasion to use any of them and don't know if they are effective.

8. Apoorva

Apoorva New Member

Hi,
    There are several tools available online, through which you can check the actual page rank of a website.

9. ozsubasi

ozsubasi New Member

Real Estate
    Home Page:
    http://www.turkeypropertyaltinkum.co.uk
    That has been covered already, checking page rank isn't a problem, it is checking the validity of the page rank that is required.