How much time to take search engine to index a page

Banned
Hello my website is under optimizing process. but my doubt is our company is providing new service so we are inserting new pages to website. is these pages automatically indexed by search engines? if they are not indexed, how much time to take index these pages?
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Depends on many factors.

If your site is new without many quality links and very less update frequency it may take quite some time but where as Go4Expert.com if you add new threads they are in Google index almost instantly.
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbir View Post
Depends on many factors.

If your site is new without many quality links and very less update frequency it may take quite some time but where as Go4Expert.com if you add new threads they are in Google index almost instantly.
Thanks Shabbir. no its not , its 5 years old site. Search engine- how much time to take index new pages.
Go4Expert Founder
Years is not the parameter I mentioned. I have domains and website older than Go4Expert but yet they are not in Google cache and so important aspect is how many links you have and how often you update so Google visits your site.
Banned
Quote:
Years is not the parameter I mentioned. I have domains and website older than Go4Expert but yet they are not in Google cache and so important aspect is how many links you have and how often you update so Google visits your site.
links in the sense back links. so i have to create back links for that particular internal link(new page of website). is here any necessity for search engine submission.
Go4Expert Founder
Better but if not you can link to inner pages from home page if you want to. That is also a link
elum.chaitu like this
Banned
Quote:
Better but if not you can link to inner pages from home page if you want to. That is also a link
really very thanks Shabbir. today i had a healthy discussion with you. once again thanks to you.
Go4Expert Founder
The pleasure is all mine.
Go4Expert Member
Also you can put youe websites links or rss feeds on community sites like twitter / facebook etc. You get loads of traffic and crawler attention.
unik's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2010
Go4Expert Member
try to update you content like Shabbir said, and get some links pointing to your homepage or inner pages and you will be indexed soon enough