Spamming through my e-mail

Discussion in 'Ethical hacking' started by trinsleynewton, Oct 5, 2011.

1. trinsleynewton

trinsleynewton New Member

here i want to share that i have an account on Hotmail and its 9 years old. then there came a gape when i didn't check it for one month and after that when i opened it it was blocked for spamming. i reopened it and changed password. some one was using it to send spam to all my msn contacts. then after a month it happened again. i activated it but now for the third time i am facing the same situation. i have changed the password and all other personal info but still unable to get rid of the situation. so please help me getting out of it because its a very old and important ID for my use.

2. P455w0rd_Cr4kz

P455w0rd_Cr4kz Member

Home Page:
    http://amishrakefight.org
    whoever had access to your email account copy all your contacts,it's probably a bot. So even if you changed your password,it has your email and your contacts. I had the same problem,so i changed my password from another pc and didnt login on mines for a while.
    Still had the same problem for weeks until they stopped.

3. masterwarner

masterwarner New Member

There must be some sort of malware on your pc itself that is tracking all the changes you do with the account. Happened with me too. :(