Which software language best suits for web development and its securit?

Discussion in 'PHP' started by maddy24bowen, Apr 19, 2016.

1. maddy24bowen

maddy24bowen Member

IT Machine
    Home Page:
    http://rebelute.com
    I am get confused when someone say's .net, php, etc. languages are best for web development. But they are not sure for its security! For that I am starting this discussion for every one who can answer to my query.

2. carolrobertjoan

carolrobertjoan New Member

PHP commonly runs on an open source platform, LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP) now wins over ASP.net providing a large amount of resources and support. Are you interested to develop a secured website application? then don’t look around. PHP is the right choice and take a free consultation from Openwave Computing professional web application developer.

3. Securex

Securex New Member

IPleak.com - Check your VPN or Proxy!
    Php and JS are the most popular languages for a web development. I known it can have a lot of security problems, but you can eliminate this.

4. sheamus

sheamus New Member

astrology
    i think PHP is the best platform for programming language

5. Claire_Anderson

Claire_Anderson Member

Home Page:
    http://www.hire-php-developers.co.uk/
    Php also has a security mechanism to avoid any potential vulnerability in the applications like session and cookies hacking, remote file inclusion and remote code execution and Cross Site Scripting. There are different php platforms in the market each one have its own strengths and weaknesses. Securing the applications in php is way easier than securing applications in .net.
    Which language is better php or .net is a very broad question. Regardless of which language the developers use to develop project, the most important thing that should be kept in mind that whatever goes wrong with the code there is no tool available to fix the code. You have to do the thinking yourself there is no one else to do that for you.

6. persysweb

persysweb Member

Home Page:
    httpS://persys.in/
    For the web development PHP is the best which runs on the Linux, UNIX and Windows platform. It has the simple syntax which programmer can easily learn. Large databases can be handled by the PHP. It can run the complex web applications too.

Bugs can be quickly find and fixed in the PHP.

shabbir likes this.