1. We have moved from vBulletin to XenForo and you are viewing the site in the middle of the move. Though the functional aspect of everything is working fine, we are still working on other changes including the new design on Xenforo.
    Dismiss Notice

Need SEO review of my site.....

Discussion in 'Review My Site' started by jiten702, Dec 31, 2010.

1. jiten702

jiten702 New Member

Hi all....

Kindly review my site http://www.njfundz.com from SEO point of view. Your feedback on the same would be helpful for me to do further betterment on the same....

Thanks..

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

You are asking for SEO review but I doubt you or your html guy knows even abc of SEO. Here I start with just 1 minute of glimpse.

1. Too many meta keywords.
    2. Frames should be the last thing you should do for SEO.
    3. Hardly any content on the home page.
    4. Use - instead of _

3. flipperman

flipperman New Member

checking his site seeing that even though Admin suggest some points to change but i see his sites got good traffic regard to his alexa

4. sanjananb

sanjananb New Member

mm....lot of meta keywords...it is not good

5. hollieollo

hollieollo New Member

Why dont you try one of the online review sites? This one is probably the best at the moment.
    A full 36 page top down report on your website, with recommendations about how to optimise it.
    It is called searchengineoptimiser.co, Give it a try and let me know how you get on.

Regards

Chris

6. webessay

webessay New Member

in my view colour should be change so that it looks better than that.

7. jack0050

jack0050 New Member

your site is very colorful but it is not good that have too many keywords for only one site.
    plz cut some of the meta keywords it will help you.

8. poshwebdeveloper

poshwebdeveloper New Member

Title Length is more in your site title, Meta keyword also more Define and You should be change your Design structure.

9. johnsmith1982feb

johnsmith1982feb New Member

Your site looks wonderfull.Your keyword length is more long.you can change onpage optimaization

10. ssmita76

ssmita76 New Member

You can hire seo expert for the whole site review. SEO webmaster can help you in a better way.

11. WsF

WsF New Member

I second that. He's right, you should try to be around 15 meta keywords max if I'm not mistaken.

12. WsF

WsF New Member

Or, alternatively. You could read this blogs take on meta keywords. blog.rivaliq.com/are-you-accidentally-exposing-your-keyword-strategy/

13. garesasa

garesasa New Member

You are have very good site.

14. garesasa

garesasa New Member

Great site, but you can hire seo expert.