Need SEO review of my site.....

Go4Expert Member
Hi all....

Kindly review my site http://www.njfundz.com from SEO point of view. Your feedback on the same would be helpful for me to do further betterment on the same....

Thanks..
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
You are asking for SEO review but I doubt you or your html guy knows even abc of SEO. Here I start with just 1 minute of glimpse.
  1. Too many meta keywords.
  2. Frames should be the last thing you should do for SEO.
  3. Hardly any content on the home page.
  4. Use - instead of _
flipperman's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2011
Go4Expert Member
checking his site seeing that even though Admin suggest some points to change but i see his sites got good traffic regard to his alexa
sanjananb's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2011
Light Poster
mm....lot of meta keywords...it is not good
hollieollo's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2011
Newbie Member
Why dont you try one of the online review sites? This one is probably the best at the moment.
A full 36 page top down report on your website, with recommendations about how to optimise it.
It is called searchengineoptimiser.co, Give it a try and let me know how you get on.

Regards

Chris
webessay's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2011
Newbie Member
in my view colour should be change so that it looks better than that.
Go4Expert Member
your site is very colorful but it is not good that have too many keywords for only one site.
plz cut some of the meta keywords it will help you.
poshwebdeveloper's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2013
Light Poster
Title Length is more in your site title, Meta keyword also more Define and You should be change your Design structure.
johnsmith1982feb's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2013
Newbie Member
Your site looks wonderfull.Your keyword length is more long.you can change onpage optimaization
ssmita76's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2013
Newbie Member
You can hire seo expert for the whole site review. SEO webmaster can help you in a better way.