SEO Link Wheel Explained

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by websitedesigningsing, Aug 12, 2011.

1. websitedesigningsing

websitedesigningsing New Member

Business development manager
    Home Page:
    http://websitedesigningsingapore.com/
    Just wanted to share with you guys an seo strategy that I will be using for most of my websites called a link wheel. It is an SEO strategy that is not new but has been overlooked by many.

What Does A Link Wheel Do?

Link wheels involve using 5 or more unique web 2.0 sites with high page ranks and using those sites to create a backlink to your site. The “spokes” of the link wheel include a link to another unique web 2.0 site which forms the wheel. The “hub” of the link wheel is any page on your web site. This should be your squeeze page, offer page, or “money site”.

The concept of this is to have a tightly focused group of unique web 2.0 sites with high page ranks all pointing to your site. This will give your site authority and relevancy for the keyword term or phrase you are looking to rank high for in the search engine result pages. The focus should be placed on giving authority to one keyword phrase at a time to promote high in the search engine result pages.

Below are a few web 2.0 sites you can use to create a link wheel:

Squidoo
    HubPages
    WordPress.com
    Blogger
    LiveJournal
    Blogsome
    Weebly
    Quizilla
    Vox
    WikiSpaces
    WetPaint
    Tumblr
    DevHub
    What Do You Put In Your Link Wheels?

Depending on the unique web 2.0 sites you use to build your link wheel you should focus on adding unique content. This could include articles that are focused around one unique keyword term or phrase. I like to mix mine up and put video content, podcasts, images, etc to give it more value.

Next you want to embed in your articles or in your content a few backlinks. Your link should be an anchor text of the keyword phrase or term you want to rank high for in the search engines. This link should be going back to your main hub page in the center of the link wheel. The next backlink should be directed to your neighboring web 2.0 property that is part of your link wheel.

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Nice to see that you both are talking to each other using the same IP. Both accounts banned.

3. raju_mars

raju_mars New Member

Home Page:
    http://www.newskeybd.com
    I did not know how do I create SEO Link Wheel ........