do the seo need knowledge in html ?

Jasmine1's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2011
Newbie Member
Hello everyone, i am here, because i have some question about seo, and my question is html knowledge is compulsory or not for a professional search engine optimizer, is there anybody have idea about it, could you please help me, thx
TM-Ali's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2011
Go4Expert Member
Yes, knowledge of HTML as well as CSS is required in SEO field. Specially in On Page Optimization of web page.............
Light Poster
Yes, you'll need a little bit knowledge in HTML in Search Engine Optimization Techniques.
jhonden's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2011
Ambitious contributor
Knowledge can be attained at anytime and from anywhere so why don't you go behind HTML this time. But HTML a webmaster needs to know because its comes in every cuts and corners of work, if not everything but the basics should be clear to professional SEO. Try www.w3schools.com. complete solutions for all the languages.
jhon786's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2011
Go4Expert Member
Yes off course knowledge of html and css will surely help you in SEO. But still if you don't have for the time being you can do SEO and with that you can carry on with grabbing the knowledge of html.
Go4Expert Member
You need to know some html. How else are you going to even have a page to optimize. Plus things like on page optimizations require a little HTML.
adoncia's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2012
Go4Expert Member
Yes, You have to some basic knowledge about html for seo.
designfirm's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2012
Go4Expert Member
Yes, HTML is very important for SEO..
oneworld's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2012
Go4Expert Member
Yes knowledge of html is very necessary in On Page Optimization.
Scripting's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2010
John Hoder
Yes, it is necessary ... Although CSS is completely useless for SEO, as someone mentioned here before.