Please Review My Site!!!!

John Robert's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2009
Newbie Member
Hi Friends
Please review & give some feedback of my site mbateam.com. Mbateam is a Boston based marketing and consulting firm. This company works with their clients in following area Evaluate their current situation and market position, Identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities, Establish short term & long term goals, Develop a specific plan of action, Provide on-going advice & counsel throughout implementation.
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
You can ask for a review after reviewing 3 other sites.
PolicyWala's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2009
Go4Expert Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Robert View Post
Hi Friends
Please review & give some feedback of my site mbateam.com. Mbateam is a Boston based marketing and consulting firm. This company works with their clients in following area Evaluate their current situation and market position, Identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities, Establish short term & long term goals, Develop a specific plan of action, Provide on-going advice & counsel throughout implementation.
I really love your site. Good job.
toroyo's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2010
Newbie Member
you could set up a part in it that can leave visitor give you advice or tell u what they want
keyboardboy1's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2010
Go4Expert Member
Good job you done.
i like your site template.
johnny.dacu's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2010
Contributor
The layout is not bad... it reminds me about the 06's-08's styles.
In your services page... your sidebar looks odd with all the spacing after every margin... It may look better if you remove it and create a single block effect.
starvijay's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2010
Newbie Member
looks good
hiyatran's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2010
Light Poster
The layout is missing that wow factor. It didn't really appeal to me, it is nice but not wow considering you guys do website. the 2 sites you design, looks very nice but your site not so much.
danyald's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2010
Go4Expert Member
Excellent site design
Easy navigation
GOOD work
Casualty13's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2010
Go4Expert Member
Clear design.Good color scheme is used. Interface is not overloaded.
I agree with previous post that navigation is quite easy in use. It's very good.