How To Remove Ripoff Reports ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by kamal1465, Feb 9, 2012.

1. kamal1465

kamal1465 New Member

Hey Guys,

Can anyone tell me how can i remove Ripoff Reports Negative Comments from Google SERP. I have already done many directory, social bookmarking submission, business profiles, social media profiles for my site, but still the Ripoff Report link is on first of Google SERP. what steps i can take to get down this reports from first position of Google SERP... :snore::mean:

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

And if you do this make sure you are aware what those repu management firm are going to do to get those negative reviews buried.

3. Apoorva

Apoorva New Member

Hi,
    I read about it on the web.

4. ozsubasi

ozsubasi New Member

Real Estate
    Home Page:
    http://www.turkeypropertyaltinkum.co.uk
    I think that what this really comes down to is whether the report is genuine. If it isn't, the machinery does exist within Ripoff Report to have it argued and/or removed. If it is, then it can be resolved and the result can turn into a positive.
    I believe these are better options than trying to "SEO" your way out of it. One thing that does interest me is what is the search term that returns a page 1 rank for the report? Is it the Company name?

Last edited: Feb 23, 2012