Has high pr but don't have traffic

nikonjems's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2009
Light Poster
i seen that their are lots of site which has pr 6 to pr 8 but don't have that much of visitor. Yesterday i register one webmaster forum it has pr 6 but still not have traffic. I don't know what streatagy google follow.

Please share your knowladge about this.
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
That means you have good links for keywords which is not searched by many people.
janeyardy's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2009
Go4Expert Member
For visitors you need to do social book marking or you need to focus on those website which are good to drive traffic to your website. Secondly you can also gather some organic traffic by achieving high ranking from the keywords which has more searches in a month.
yohan's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2009
Ambitious contributor
Aside from forum posting, you can generate traffic on social bookmarking, article submissions and blog commenting.
callyS's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2009
Contributor
Traffic has to do with targeting, relevance, content, and the quality of inbound linking. So there are many ways to get Google traffic without a lot of PR... its better to keep an eye on discovering what factors about this particular website are keeping the site from getting traffic.
Contributor
Though, I don't have much knowledge about this topic. However, I believe that the visitors might kike the site but probably don't like the content of the website. This ways the page ranking increases as more and more visitors visit the site.
gkreech's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2009
Light Poster
as much as i'd like having a full green bar on my site.. I am more concentrating on traffic as this will create more sales
technica's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2007
CoderByNature
Marketing is crucial key for getting constant traffic than having High PR
kickmoko's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2009
Go4Expert Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by gkreech View Post
as much as i'd like having a full green bar on my site.. I am more concentrating on traffic as this will create more sales
Yeah...i agree with you..I prefer traffics..
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickmoko View Post
Yeah...i agree with you..I prefer traffics..
I prefer conversions.