PHP/MySQL problem

Discussion in 'PHP' started by gilbertsavier, Aug 5, 2009.

1. gilbertsavier

gilbertsavier New Member

Hi

I have just had a site transferred to me that has [Removed false authorship of website: this is a joke I assume, no such authorship exists in the real world, techAdmin] - and I cannot, for the life of me, understand why it will not properly connect to the MySQL database.
    I have done many before - so it is not likely to be a just basic error.

When selecting on the search button bottom left I end up with the following message:

"Error en la Base de Datos al ejecutar
    select * from fichas where
    tipo=''
    and precio>= and precio<= and terretam <= and casatam <= order by puntos descYou have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'and precio<= and terretam <= and casatam <= order by puntos desc' at line 3"

The site is [link] - my server "experts" have tried everything and confess to being "flumoxxed !!

Bizarrely - the images that have downloaded (and there are a number genuinely missing) - show in Opera and Firefox - but not in IE !!

2. pradeep

pradeep Team Leader

Programmer
    Home Page:
    http://blog.pradeep.net.in
    The query look like missing values for conditions. Do you have the full query you use?