PHP Developers NEEDED!

jimpossible2k's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2008
Newbie Member
Hey guys!

I hope I'm not violating any "No Advertisement Policies" by posting this, but I thought (am hoping) that some people might be interested so I posted anyways.

My name is Jim, and I am currently in the process of creating an e-commerce website using PHP and MySQL. Although I won't go into too much detail here, it is basically a site that aims to bring together two diverse groups of people: software buyers (people that NEED software) and software developers (people that MAKE software). The concept is somewhat similar to the website, but the business model is entirely different. After writing a short "business proposal" document I've managed to convince myself that the idea may be able to make some money.

I was wondering if there are any developers out there with knowledge of Object Oriented Design/PHP/MySQL/CSS that might be interested in assisting with the development of the website in exchange for a share of the profits. I am looking for about 4 developers in total (3 with good knowledge of OOD/MySQL/PHP and 1 with good knowledge of CSS). This would be part-time work-from-home kind of environment. I think this is an excellent opportunity for people that have some spare time and want to invest it for a chance to be a part of something great.

If anyone is interested, or simply curious about my progress so far, please send me an e-mail at I would be happy to chat about my idea =).

Thanks for reading this far!

Newbie Member

I saw your forum. I think you are looking for freelancers to work on your project.

Now we are a platform for clients & providers. You can post your requirement and search from thousands of freelancers.You can do all this absolutely free.

Last edited by shabbir; 20Jul2009 at 18:01.. Reason: Confine links to signatures only
Hi..I hope you are looking for free lance employees..Its nice idea to share your project details here.This will be a best place to search for free lancers.