Paypal or Google Checkout?

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by michelle32145, Sep 22, 2008.

1. michelle32145

michelle32145 Banned

My new eCommerce site will contain a shopping cart, but I’m not sure whether to go with google or paypal. Can anyone help me with the differences? I also want my product to be available in China, what kind of system do they use?

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Why not both?

3. digitaldesperad

digitaldesperad Banned

Home Page:
    http://www.india-designs.com
    I think that Google's service will eventually be better and more widely used than PayPal. Google will make the necessary changes to please its customers and I wouldn't be surprised if the features on Checkout supersede those of PayPal. This article seems a bit one-sided, and I think Checkout just needs time. People have a trust in Google for an unknown reason and Google plans to increase the trust of the consumer, and give PayPal a run for their money.

4. stephen186

stephen186 New Member

there are lot of issues with paypal. HOwever, i am using it only. but some people complained that paypal always favors buyer and have restricted many accounts.

Now that will be a nightmare for me, if someday i wake up and i got the message from paypal that my account is restricted.

However, one thing i can say, never leave your money with paypal. ALways withdraw it first.

5. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Restricted Paypal is always a concern but if you discuss with them with necessary documentation you can avoid it.

6. robrey471

robrey471 New Member

Which is easily configured to your e-commerce website?