Have $$ for anybody who can get me this password...

Discussion in 'Ethical hacking' started by SkinsFan0521, Nov 17, 2007.

1. SkinsFan0521

SkinsFan0521 New Member

Hey, I realize I'm a noob here, but please do not dismiss me because of my inexperience on this site. I've got plenty of experience using all kinds of languages such as C++, C#, Java, JavaScript, HTML, VBS etc... However, I haven't ever done anything other than just what my job requires. i.e. no Hacking/Cracking sort of stuff.

So, since I have no experience in this, I'm willing to offer $$ to anybody who can get me a password to an AOL email account. I know that I could go in and change the password using the "forgot your password" feature because I do know all the answers to the security question, but I don't want to change it, I don't want to raise any suspicion. I have also seen sites that offer to do this kind of work for anywhere from $100 - $300, but I don't have that kind of a budget for this task.

Also, I know that I could use a keylogger, but I don't have access to the computer that the person uses to log into this email account. If there is some way to secretly install a keylogger, I'd be all for that, but I haven't been able to find a way to do that either.

So, if anybody on here can do it, please PM me and we can negotiate a price...

Or if anybody can point me to something that would tell me how to go about doing it, that would be great too.

Thanks a lot!!!

2. SpOonWiZaRd

SpOonWiZaRd Know what you can do.

Network Engineer/Programmer
    Ethical reasons?

3. SkinsFan0521

SkinsFan0521 New Member

yeah, a friend of mine thinks that his gf is cheating on him so I was going to try to help him out. I wasn't sure that it could be done and I don't know how to do it, so I figured I'd ask if anybody else can do it for me on here...

4. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Everybody has a same or similar looking reasons and I doubt on this.

5. SkinsFan0521

SkinsFan0521 New Member

I know that nobody would believe me, that's why i didn't post it in the original thread... cuz nobody would believe me. But somebody asked, so I figured I might as well answer it. If you guys can't help, I understand. I just had to ask anyway since I can't do it myself.

6. SpOonWiZaRd

There is a way that you can the keylogger on her computer, email that to her with a different name like joke2 or something..

7. SkinsFan0521

SkinsFan0521 New Member

Yeah, but how would I get her to download it? I know that I could send her a keylogger, but she's not just going to download something w/o knowing what it is. Is there any way that I can embed it in an image or a video clip or something like that? That was my first idea, but I couldn't find anything that would embed it in another file... at least not for free.

8. SpOonWiZaRd

Ask some of the programmers, I only use the tools, in the next year I'll be doing some programming, but are you on the same network in the same building?

9. P455w0rd_Cr4kz

P455w0rd_Cr4kz Member

Home Page:
    http://amishrakefight.org
    Well first understand that even if you bind it with anything (.jpg,wmv,gif ect) the outcome file will be a .exe file.
    If i was you,get a remote install keylogger,crypt it,bind it with another file,and change the icon.Now,put it inside a .zip or .rar file,and she will only see the icon with the name you gave it.
    Ex. Keylogger(go thru the settings like email to get logs)
    crypter (this make your keylogger undetected to her a/virus
    binder(bind the cripted keylogger with a file you want her to see when she opens it.
    Goggle is your friend. I could try to help you,but she won't open anything coming from me..lol