How to get higher PageRank?

Banned
If you can put a link from few websites with similar niche and high PageRank then you will get you’re desired PageRank. You can either do these through link exchange or link buying. But beware of link buying because if your link is put on pages that are determined link farm then for sure Google will disregard the vote from that site and you won’t get any PageRank boost on your site. So be wise in buying link and exchanging links as well.

Last edited by shabbir; 22Jan2011 at 15:11.. Reason: Confine links to signatures only
enni's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2011
Contributor
Page rank is all about quality. Provide quality information, get quality backlinks and reduce bounce rate. These all will help you to get high page rank for your site.
denishverma's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2010
Denish Verma- SEO Expert
Tips to get high Page rank
- Must be do follow links
- Must be unique content link
- Must be high PR links

The linkbuilding is the main thing in page rank increment.
trinsleynewton's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2011
Go4Expert Member
isn't it illegal to buy links other than directory sites?
Go4Expert Member
Do link building techniques and also write a fresh article to entertain the other people to visit your site. Send your article in any submission like article submission and social bookmarking.
Banned
For high page rank of the website,link exchange with high pr websites are important,you have to make maximum links with high pr websites.
Banned
in my experience i have found out that the quality is much better than quantity; and this applies mainly on backlinks!
silvan4now's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2011
Ambitious contributor
yeah generally when it comes to backlinks the place where you put them is very important. i remember that for a project of mine i managed to get links from a top 10 site in Google ranks and the traffic and page rank was up to a boost
Matripe4's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2011
Contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvan4now View Post
yeah generally when it comes to backlinks the place where you put them is very important. i remember that for a project of mine i managed to get links from a top 10 site in Google ranks and the traffic and page rank was up to a boost
yeah but you also need to keep an eye on the traffic as far as i know
Go4Expert Member
When it comes to the Link building make sure you create backlinks for your website from relevant sites that is related to with your niche, because search engines mostly prefer relevancy.