Organic Traffic????

gloveroliver12's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2009
Light Poster
HI.

I am little newbie in the SEO field,
so can anybody tell me what is organic traffic and what should i do to get them.

Hoping for a positive response. Thanks in advance.

Regards Gloveroliver.
itsupportservice's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2010
Newbie Member
the generation of free web traffic sent to your website/blog from targeted keywords when searching for content on the World Wide Web when using a search engine. Remember this traffic is unpaid and keyword based.
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Traffic from the Search Engines that is non-paid.
bellydmax's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2010
Newbie Member
Hi Buddy!!!

Organic seo method can give you organic traffic results...meet again.
franky123's Avatar, Join Date: Feb 2010
Go4Expert Member
Traffic which come through search engines is considered organic traffic. You should perform all white hat seo techniques to invite organic traffic.
satyedra pal's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2010
Contributor
If your webpage has high page range then it will be in the top most site list.Due the higher position on the google page more user will click that site .
And we can increase page rank by using more Backlink.If page rank is high so we can increase the organic traffic.
Grahamjenny's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2010
Newbie Member
Organic traffic means free traffic i.e you can do the the free submission to all site .In that you can not paid anything to anything.
yohan's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2009
Ambitious contributor
Social bookmarking (digg, delicious, mixx, reddit, furl) and social networking (facebook, twitter, myspace, orkut) are good source of organic traffic.
joy1986joy's Avatar, Join Date: Nov 2010
Contributor
Natural traffic are called organic. It may be from search engine or maybe from social bookmarking. Free traffic are organic.
Go4Expert Member
Thanks for sharing this info was not aware much about this term...