Novell Client 4.91 SP4

Discussion in 'Ethical hacking' started by hacker4lif3, Apr 15, 2008.

1. hacker4lif3

hacker4lif3 New Member

My school's library has a room full of computers. They have the operating system Windows XP, and a Novell Login Client. Our usernames are our School ID numbers, and our last name is the password. We all have different accounts, and have a storage server for our files. There is also a main storage server called Volume1, and is write-protected, or whatever that means. You just can't copy any file into it. Also, in the Start Menu, you can't access RUN, or access Comman Prompt. You also can't right click any of the icons in the start menu. You can't create a shutdown shortcut either. In My Computer, all you can access is the CD drive, Floppy drive, your network drive, and the Volume1 server. You can't go to C drive. All it says it "Acess is denied" Is there a way, as a limited user, like I am, to hack the Novell Login client, and find out any people's ID's and passwords, or even the administrator's password? Also, websites are blocked by a Lightspeed system prgm. Is there a way to bypass that since all proxy sites are blocked too?

2. SpOonWiZaRd

SpOonWiZaRd Know what you can do.

Network Engineer/Programmer
    You are most probably logging into a domain controller which logs your computer in on a domain with security policies enabled, to bypass the proxy so that you can view all the websites, download jap from http://jap.en.softonic.com/ and then follow the installation instructions. To get the passwords of the computers running on the network you will use Cain & Abel, get it from http://www.oxid.it and install it, enable the sniffer and sniff the network. You will see just how powerful that tool is once you have it.