P455w0rd_Cr4kz's Avatar, Join Date: Jan 2007
Ambitious contributor
when you contact me ok.
Lbdrod's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2011
Newbie Member
don't know if that was directed towards me, but if so..where would be the best place i can contact you at?
littlebird986's Avatar, Join Date: Mar 2011
Newbie Member
Need A Hacker. heres a mdf hash encrypted password 69c1cc137f23c774d50a18e141879dfb
can u figure out what it means?
Ambitious contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lbdrod View Post
don't know if that was directed towards me, but if so..where would be the best place i can contact you at?
w3b_st4lk3r(at)yahoo(dot)com
let me know who you are ok.
Newbie Member
Hello,

So I've found this forum by chance while I was googling, to be honest, and I'm wondering can I really get help with hacking a website that is very very much annoying?

I don't really know anything related to hacking, so I'd appreciate your help.

Thank you very much.
Newbie Member
Got here through Google and I need some help with fictionalworks.org/forum

I want to delete the stories I wrote for it. The Admin refuses to do this, but they are mine I wrote them and I now regret it hugely and want them gone. I have a username and a login but only probie access and can't delete anything as only one of the Admins can do this.

I want to permanently eradicate all entries under the name swooth . Tried earlier but only managed a soft delete and the Admin restored it all.

Can someone please help me?
Nasanasa10's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2011
Newbie Member
Hi man
I need somebody to hack a id in yahoo messenger but that id is not main one is the second one. I hope you understand me. I will pay for it . Thanks
thevans2's Avatar, Join Date: Oct 2011
Newbie Member
I need someone to do some investigative work for me. Checking emails on a UK server. Tell me what you charge and perhaps we can do some work together.
Thanks legit request looking for legit computer hacker..
Newbie Member
Hi. Can you do me a quick favour. The thing is, i set up an account, in a not-so-important site in 2006 ... after a while, i want to get in into that website again, but i forgot almost everything about the detail (ie. the e mail, and everything when i first set up my account there--so i cannot claim that account. It'd a normal leisure website though... i think you could make it..

Further info, my e mail is reg ran _d @yah00.c0m..... without spaces. I'll wait you, cuz i've try everything damn thing .. it's frustrated.that i think was "my email account" to retrieve it..but things failed ...
Ambitious contributor
what did the administrator said? Reseting the password will work if you can access the email account. otherwise you have no much luck
like this