1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need a hacker

Discussion in 'Ethical hacking' started by Chalzo, Jun 25, 2007.

1. P455w0rd_Cr4kz

P455w0rd_Cr4kz New Member

Home Page:
    when you contact me ok.

2. Lbdrod

Lbdrod New Member

don't know if that was directed towards me, but if so..where would be the best place i can contact you at?

3. littlebird986

littlebird986 New Member

Need A Hacker. heres a mdf hash encrypted password 69c1cc137f23c774d50a18e141879dfb
    can u figure out what it means?

4. P455w0rd_Cr4kz

Home Page:
    w3b_st4lk3r(at)yahoo(dot)com
    let me know who you are ok.

5. Arina

Arina New Member

Hello,

So I've found this forum by chance while I was googling, to be honest, and I'm wondering can I really get help with hacking a website that is very very much annoying?

I don't really know anything related to hacking, so I'd appreciate your help.

Thank you very much.

6. made_a_mistake

made_a_mistake New Member

Got here through Google and I need some help with fictionalworks.org/forum

I want to delete the stories I wrote for it. The Admin refuses to do this, but they are mine I wrote them and I now regret it hugely and want them gone. I have a username and a login but only probie access and can't delete anything as only one of the Admins can do this.

I want to permanently eradicate all entries under the name swooth . Tried earlier but only managed a soft delete and the Admin restored it all.

Can someone please help me?

7. Nasanasa10

Nasanasa10 New Member

Need hacker

Hi man
    I need somebody to hack a id in yahoo messenger but that id is not main one is the second one. I hope you understand me. I will pay for it . Thanks

8. thevans2

thevans2 New Member

I need someone to do some investigative work for me. Checking emails on a UK server. Tell me what you charge and perhaps we can do some work together.
    Thanks legit request looking for legit computer hacker..

9. regra

regra New Member

Hi. Can you do me a quick favour. The thing is, i set up an account, in a not-so-important site in 2006 ... after a while, i want to get in into that website again, but i forgot almost everything about the detail (ie. the e mail, and everything when i first set up my account there--so i cannot claim that account. It'd a normal leisure website though... i think you could make it..

Further info, my e mail is reg ran _d @yah00.c0m..... without spaces. I'll wait you, cuz i've try everything damn thing .. it's frustrated.that i think was "my email account" to retrieve it..but things failed ...

10. P455w0rd_Cr4kz

Home Page:
    what did the administrator said? Reseting the password will work if you can access the email account. otherwise you have no much luck

1 person likes this.
  11. regra

regra New Member

As i stated, i failed to provide the 'matching' accounts of what's been needed to "retrieve" the account. meaning=i didn't have any proof that the account is mine. so i thought anyone can help. It's also devastates me, that at the profile, it's almost "empty" too, coz i 2006 -i just only logged in just couples of times, nothing more - no recent activity; nothing. the administrator done what they've done, they cant give me the account. the year is 2006, and i've been using like.. many many accounts eversince. it's such devastating coz i really like that account (sentimental value), I thought someone here could help ... but if can't (as u had stated - no luck!!).. hmm what else choice did i have

12. P455w0rd_Cr4kz

Home Page:
    sometimes is better start fresh. Advice...... keep visiting the forum. It will help you to understand about diff things. Shabbir (Admin) is a great person as the majority of the members.

13. munkhhair

munkhhair New Member

Does someone interested in illegal stuff? cause i have a job for good hacker. I really need someone to change some data in big database which only needed for me or used by me. im desperate because of some stupid teacher i lost my money, time, my mom's trust in me. Please some help me my email is munkhhair@ gmail. com

14. kityjohn

kityjohn New Member

hi shabir can u run a rat server with a link i mean when a victim click the link so the rat server get runn in his pc...
    answer must