1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modify Private Browsing In Mozilla Firefox - need help

Discussion in 'Ethical hacking' started by andersson, Jan 30, 2010.

1. andersson

andersson New Member

Hi!
    Don't know if i post this in the right category so feel free to change if it's not the right one.
    To the problem:

On a computer I've got access to firefox 3.6 is installed and now I want to do this:
    When the I click at the button "private browsing" I want the computer to save the cookies from the websites I'm visiting during private browsing. So the next time I start the computer I will be able to find them. Although I don't want anything else to be saved.

Please could anyone help? I'm just a beginner so dont relly know how to do this. Is there anything to change in ste nsprivatebrowsingservice file?

2. alpha34

alpha34 New Member

student
    no i guess it's not safe to allow cookies to be saved on pc coz there might be a chance tht some cookies might turn out to be tacking cookie which sends all your private data to hacker so better not save any cookies...if u just want to rember the websites u visited u better use addons to do tht..