Mega Web Desing

osbornexty's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2007
Newbie Member
I Am Looking For Who Will Help Desing A Web Page That Can Enable One Send Text Massage To All Mobile Phone In The Globe And Other Stuff Like That. Ple Email Me If U Can For Nagotiation. Or Call +2348068614435
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by osbornexty
I Am Looking For Who Will Help Desing A Web Page That Can Enable One Send Text Massage To All Mobile Phone In The Globe And Other Stuff Like That. Ple Email Me If U Can For Nagotiation. Or Call +2348068614435
I could not understand. Are you looking for a web page design or implementation of sending messages.
it career's Avatar, Join Date: Apr 2007
Go4Expert Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by osbornexty
You need an SMS gateway, fews are available for free.So just download and use them. You need a modem to connect your SIM to the PC.
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by it career
You need an SMS gateway, fews are available for free.So just download and use them. You need a modem to connect your SIM to the PC.
But that will not help you send SMS of more than 8 per minute and charges are also very big.