Looking For Web Development Service

Discussion in 'Jobs And Career Discussion' started by Jennifer Clark, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Jennifer Clark

Jennifer Clark New Member

My Name is Jennifer Clark I am in the business of sales and retails for last few years, now I am thinking to make my business on web, I came across the company Webplore they are in offering Website Development services to its clients globally. But I need more information about webplore. Please help me

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2009
  2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

I think they are not good when it comes to design because they have a horrible logo for themselfves.

3. urstop

urstop New Member

Please get back to me if its development work. I can do that.

4. jeklin

jeklin Banned

Hello,
    Here at website development company.
    There are people who are ready to spend all their money in getting the best Web Development for their website. You need not have to spend thousands of dollars for the development of your website as you can find the affordable one for you if you can make a good research of different services. Before you wish to hire Web Design Services you need to ask some questions like what kind of website design would suit your service, who are your target audience...etc. You also need to plan out what would the visitor try to achieve and how you can update your contents on your website.

Thanks.

5. casy001

casy001 New Member

web designer
    Home Page:
    http://www.websitetemplates.bz
    Hi! We are WebsiteTemplates.bz company. We have 5 years experience so if you need some web development work to be done, feel free to contact us.
    Home page: websitetemplates.bz