Looking for developers to help in free and opensource project

Discussion in 'Visual Basic ( VB )' started by consc198, Dec 11, 2011.

1. consc198

consc198 New Member

Hello,

I am not sure if this is allowed or not - if this post is against any Rules i apologize in advance and this post can be removed.

I am in the process of creating a open-source project to track the Psychological Mood of a person, this application will be used by people visiting psychologists.

Target Audience
    People that are currently in therapy or want to keep track of mood changes. The program is based on CBT.

Aim
    To provide to the end-user the tools for him to be able to monitor his mood.
    To provide to the therapist additional information for the client through the automatic generation of graphs.

I am looking for some volunteers to help me with Coding of the Project. I am doing the coding in Visual Basic 2010 and currently using MS Access 2007 as the Database. I have many plans to make this is a feature-rich application with the aim to help the end-user.

The Project is hosted on CodePlex; moodtracker.codeplex.com

If anyone is interested please feel post here.

2. consc198

consc198 New Member

Hello,

We've already had some interest from Developers, we are however still looking for additional Developers and also we are looking for Testers/Documentation Editors.

We're aiming to develop the a feature-rich Psychological Mood Tracker to help the end-users as much as we can.

If you are interested you can visit moodtracker.codeplex.com and apply for becoming a Developer.

I am also available to answer any questions in this forum!

Thank you in advance!

3. consc198

consc198 New Member

Hello,

Over the past week we've been actively discussing about this program with the developers that have volunteered to help.

This is just a reminder that if there are any VB.NET Developers that are interested to help out with this program then feel free to either reply here, PM me or apply directly at moodtracker.codeplex.com.

Thanks in advance!