Looking for Dedicated Windwos hosting

ashwin_think's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2007
Newbie Member
Hi Everybody,

I'm looking for the Windows dedicated server for my company and with the following application required on the server, -

1) Windows 2003 server
2) ASP.net, .Net, .net 1.1/2.0 support
3) Crystal Report Support.
4) SQL server 2000 for DB
5) PHP/MySql support.
6) Mailing and Antispamming solution.
7) Good H/w spec. with 1 GB RAM.

Please if anybody know a Good Dedicated hosting provider (preferably known hoster) then please let me know.

Thanks.

Ashwin.
0
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
godaddy.com
0
info636's Avatar
Light Poster
Hey mate, you should go with 24HostingNow. I think they have a good hosting plan which can fulfill your requirements.

You can visit them at: http://www.24hostingnow.com/

I have been using their service since last 2 years. The prices are really cheap and reliability, uptime, support is simply great.
0
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
info636, looks like a self promotion.
0
techie666's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2008
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by info636
Hey mate, you should go with 24HostingNow. I think they have a good hosting plan which can fulfill your requirements.

You can visit them at: http://www.24hostingnow.com/

I have been using their service since last 2 years. The prices are really cheap and reliability, uptime, support is simply great.
Which is the hosting package you have been signed up for?
0
info636's Avatar
Light Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbir
info636, looks like a self promotion.
Self promotion.....sorry? how can you say like that?
I am just suggesting about the host which I am using..Its depend on "ashwin" either he would go with 24HostingNow or not. I was merely suggesting the host name. I didn't do self promotion anywhere...
0
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
I did not say you did it but apparently it looks like you have been doing that. I may be wrong as well.

Now I am not sure why any client of the hosting company would take the pain to register here and suggest a hosting company he has been using.

There could be 2 reasons
1. He loves go4expert.com
2. He loves the hosting company.

If he loves this forum he would have had many other posts rather than just one hosting promotion one and so I told that it looks like.
0
XXxxImmortalxxXX's Avatar
Invasive contributor
i wouldnt reccomend goddat.com but u can build ur custom server umm try vodahost i heard they were actuallly very very good
0
info636's Avatar
Light Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by techie666
Which is the hosting package you have been signed up for?
I have been signed up for Windows hosting package.
0
info636's Avatar
Light Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbir
I did not say you did it but apparently it looks like you have been doing that. I may be wrong as well.

Now I am not sure why any client of the hosting company would take the pain to register here and suggest a hosting company he has been using.

There could be 2 reasons
1. He loves go4expert.com
2. He loves the hosting company.

If he loves this forum he would have had many other posts rather than just one hosting promotion one and so I told that it looks like.
ok, if you thought so...henceforth will take care of the same ! !