Lookin' for some beta testers

Discussion in 'Content Management System' started by Toby, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Toby

Toby New Member

Hey ^_^

So I've been working on this web app for a couple of years and I'm looking for some extra feedback before I launch it. It's an open-source web forum called esoTalk. Kinda takes a different approach to vBulletin and the others. You can find a two-minute screencast, demo, and the source code at esotalk.com.

Anyway, if you're interested in this kinda thing (or if you're bored) then have a play around with it and please let me know if you can find any bugs that have slipped through. It should work in Firefox 3, Safari 3, IE7, and IE6. And maybe Opera 9, though I haven't checked that recently.

And yeah, the purpose of this post is to find beta testers, not to deviously solicit downloads (or whatever) of an unfinished product. ;P

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Looks good and as its open source let me know if you would like to be a part of out campaign of supporting open source

3. Toby

Toby New Member

Sure, we'd love to be a part of the campaign. :)

We haven't set up a donation system yet since we need to do a bit more beta testing before launching esoTalk, but once we're ready we'll let you know.

4. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

Do let me know here or PM Me when you are ready.