IStream/Async Drag&Drop in C++ Builder - Paying for help

Discussion in 'Win32' started by Roppl, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Roppl

Roppl New Member

Dear Friends,

since days I'm banging my head against the table, while trying to leran how to implement IStream/Async Drag&Drop in C++ Builder.

I'm advised to implement FTP Drag&Drop in our application. Members sending videos, pictures, PDF and other large files like that, which we download with our application.

Now I wish to implement easily Drag&Drop for this files into diferent Explorer folders.

The files on the server/ftp are represented as nodes in a Mike Liscke's VirtualTreeView. One or more of this nodes should be dragged into Explorer, exact the same way you can do that in any FTP-Application on the market.

What I've done so far:
    1.) Try to use Melander's component. Unfortunately all samples are written in Delphi. I'm not able to translate the Delphi samples code into BCB/C++.

2.) Tryed to use Component "Dropmaster" - same problem to me, most samples written in Delphi, no Sample für IStream in C++ nor in Delphi.

3.) Tryed to learn to 'native' solve this in C++. Problem: Very, very hard to learn for me :-(

Let me say, that *no* help i needed in implementing the download, treeview ... and so on. This all works already nice.

Is a kindly collegue here willing to help me with the IStream?
    Help means, sending me working code by using some components or native programmed complete routines which implements Drag&Drop Istream/Async with single and multiple files from a C++ aplication out of a TlistView (or something like that), to explorer.

If anyone have such routines sleeping on his hard drive, please don't hesitate to contacte me! If anyone can help me straight forward I give some USD for that by paypal or other way.

Looking forward to read you :)

PS: Sorry for my broken English ...