New ways to increase keyword ranking in SERP

couponsgrid's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2014
Light Poster
hi,

I had been asking this question to almost everyone, as from past few months my keywords are going down and down and i am unable to figure out the best way to increase my keyword ranking. I am doing bookmarking, blogs and articles. but still there are now effects on my keywords they are continuously falling down.

My few keywords are ranking on 1st page in Google and more than other are lagging behind in 3rd and 4th and so on...

i am worried about how to increase my keyword ranking..please share any relevant information or link.

thanks
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
What you are trying to do is so old and you may have been impacted by latest Panda as well. Check your Google Webmaster to see if you have links to sites that you should be removing and try getting rid of those links.

If links are not an issue for you then you need to see if quality of content is right on your site. If both are ok then you have to see if your competitor is doing things which is sliding your ranking southward.
couponsgrid like this
Light Poster
Shabbir, thanks for sharing, but still my question remain the same "WHAT TO DO????" and no, luckily i just skipped away from panda update...
sofhiathomas's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2014
Light Poster
Keep a check on not to repeat the same anchor text several times in different sites where you have submitted links. As using the same anchor text in several sites causes spam. Post content which adheres to keyword density.
Light Poster
thanks sofhiathomas

this is really valuable information, i had constantly been targeting my single keywords like Myntra Coupon Codes and after so much hard work it still were lying at single place. can you please suggest me what keywords i must use. my website link is couponsgrid.in
sofhiathomas's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2014
Light Poster
You can make use of Google keyword analysis tool. Check the competition of keywords according to your genre and sort them to use for optimization.