How can I get my keyword up?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by jesicawillss, Mar 21, 2011.

1. jesicawillss

jesicawillss Banned

Home Page:
    http://www.mobiledevelopmentexperts.com/
    I am working for the Mobile Development Experts.
    I am doing blog posting, forum posting, blog commenting to get the SERP of the keyword “iPhone application development”. Back links for this page is 27. But, I can’t understand why I am not getting the result. Can you suggest me some idea for this.

My link for this page is http://www.mobiledevelopmentexperts.com/iphone-application-apps-development.html.

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

The quality of the links is not very compelling for it to rank better. Apart from that your on page content is almost NIL

3. Ana_Campos

Ana_Campos New Member

Also the keyword; think only on how many have this set as their main keyword ...

4. Click SSL

Click SSL Member

To get high ranking on SERPs it is not enough to work only in forums and blog. You can increase your backlinks from various SEO techniques. You can do maximum in search engine optimization but you can't forget about relevancy or quality. Because search engines only considering quality backlinks to your website.

5. Ana_Campos

Ana_Campos New Member

And even on this forum with some quality answers could prove a boost at some point

6. jaisonvincent

jaisonvincent New Member

Actually the result of SEO to a particular keyword or phrase is relating to the time, competition of particular keyword, keyword density in your site, occurrence of keyword in meta tags etc. You have to use the Keyword as anchor text for backlinks and as title in bookmarking.

7. mathewhogard

mathewhogard Banned

Home Page:
    http://www.edreamztech.com/about_us.php
    I think now you should try Article submission, social bookmarking sites. It should be noted that their are high PR site.

8. fattaah

fattaah New Member

seo
    take relevant backlinks like technology sites, hosting, software having good pr and the unique content will help you to get rank.