I need help, guys. Please.

Discussion in 'Ethical hacking' started by Dizzle, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Dizzle

Dizzle New Member

OK, here's the story: I have belonged to a forum for about 10 years now, and had been a Moderator since it transitioned to phpBB in 2005. But recently, new "ownership" came in and decided to take away my moderator status.

This isn't some petty shit. This is someplace I've gone to for ten years as a contributing member. I want to let that new owner know they made a big ******* mistake.

http://www.ocman.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=8

If there is any way anyone here can help me at all, please do. I am begging here. I don't care if you just take the site offline, or whatever the ****, or maybe just want to tell me how to do it, please, I'll do that.

I really need this. Thank you in advance.

2. linuxswan

linuxswan New Member

give me your username so that we can checkout

are you really there for 10 years

3. Dizzle

Dizzle New Member

I joined when it was a newsboard back in 1998. I was one of a handful of columnists on the site.

What are you going to do with my username? It's JDawg, by the way.

4. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

There are many forums where I used to be regular and then I moved out and so I guess you should grow up. This is life

5. SpOonWiZaRd

SpOonWiZaRd Know what you can do.

Network Engineer/Programmer
  6. Dizzle

Dizzle New Member

So you guys steal email accounts and hack servers and do all that shit, but I should grow up?

OK, gotta love how a bunch of ******* hackers are going to get all "ethical" now. I'm sorry, did I interrupt your WoW session? Did I break up a L33t conversation? Give me a ******* break. Thanks for nothing, you ******* douchebags.

7. linuxswan

linuxswan New Member

Hey man It seems that you are very sad for what happend with you,

But now what ever we said, you are not thinking in positive manner.

Grow up and create the new forum and show them your power, that what happens when you through the usefull person. See the examples i.e Big corporation is not built from own, some one worked for the Big company when they thrown the people outside they come outside and build the worlds best.

I have a very good info for you please read that dont loose your patients on others my dear. I can understand your feelings.

http://www.swananti.4t.com/inspire/index.htm
    Medicine for Happy Life.

found on the net.

After this when you are cool study the PHP story and CEO at the age of 17. Sure you will get the inspiration and never look back.

8. linuxswan

linuxswan New Member

No one bothers about you , if you are negitive.

If Richard Stallman, Linus Torvalds thinking like you then you will never see the worlds best opearting system Linux and database mysql and google etc.,

Why dont you be one of them, Just share the knowledge the people will remember you.

So, Start the new one if you really interested just start the new forum at forexample

go and register forumup.com for free start your self one and show to them.

---------------------
    show us also

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2008
  9. slaughter911

slaughter911 New Member

first find out the system that the new owner is workn on or u can use a virus called kickbo to guide your computer to his and then you use the virus phantom so that u can take control of his whole computer basically once u send this virus he is f#*%ed and he wont be able to trace it back