How do I apply VB code to a control array object created by code?

Discussion in 'Visual Basic ( VB )' started by Emerogork, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Emerogork

Emerogork New Member

I have a control array creating 10 radio buttons and code creating an exit button. Since the form is blank when writing code, I cannot double click on an object to create the sub routine to code it. I have the software working for a single code-created exit button and created the subroutine for that but I cannot seem to get the code to work for an array of code-created objects. I believe it is all in the Addhandler language but don't understand how to write the code. I would appreciate knowing what I maybe doing wrong. Specifically I need help on the last sub routine in my code. I tried to paste it here but it turned into a useless blob paragraph. I don't see an option to make it look civilized. I hope the attachment works. Sorry about the mess...

Attached Files:

2. emmawilson

emmawilson New Member

Developer
    To dynamically create event handlers for an array of radio buttons and an exit button in Visual Basic:

• Use AddHandler to attach event handlers to each control.
    • For the radio buttons, handle the CheckedChanged event.
    • For the exit button, handle the Click event to close the form.
    • Ensure to replace the event handling code with your specific functionality.