Hp or Dell

Obisco0X's Avatar, Join Date: Dec 2011
Newbie Member
Hey guyz, this just came to my mind, its about quality and durabilty of laptops and desktop we use. I pick 2 manufacturers, Hewlett Parkard and Dell. Which do u think is stronger, faster and durable?. I personaly prefer dell, but what do u think?
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
My personal favorite is Toshiba and I have been using them for last 4 years.
Scripting's Avatar, Join Date: Jun 2010
John Hoder
Dell is 100% better, HP is Crap. But others like Toshiba are good too.
Banned
I prefer dell!!!!!!!!!
Brobie's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2012
Light Poster
hay if you really want a bad boy laptop look into the Asus Republic of Gamers. I've got to tell you it is FAST!!!!!! It also has some really brilliant fixes. for example they mounted 2 fans right on the rear of the deck ( not under it ) there are no heat issues when you kick back and set up on you're lap. the 8 processors and the 6 gigs of ram just shred threw games like nothing. For example I was at a lan party we had about 7 of us there. I was serving and for some strange reason I was lagging a little ( verry little) jumped back to my home screen and I was running another processor heavy game in the back ground. any ways just take a peak at it before you make any final decisions they are worth a look. Ps: the 3d vid card is insane with the 60 in LG 3d tv. movies are perfect and games get a killer boost to.
deepak_sam's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2012
Go4Expert Member
i vote for Dell
Banned
My favorite is Dell laptop because i am used it last 3 years....its sound quality is good ..