HOw to Create ??

Discussion in 'Web Design, HTML And CSS' started by noman_quraishi, Nov 11, 2007.

1. noman_quraishi

noman_quraishi New Member

web designer
    Home Page:
    http://www.thedesignerz.com
    Well Hi Its Noman ... I know how to create web site with html & small flash . BUt i dont know how to create quality flash sites ... I have got a task to creat cool flash site like http://silicongatesdubai.com/website.htm .... & i`ll get a good job too .. Now the prob? how to make such cool site ..

1) Is there any software that helps me taking contents of this site( site downloading) & i`ll edit them for the time being ???

Or is there any site that offer cool Flash quality tutorials for creating professional type websites ... Like in this site .....

3) Thirdly & the main suppose even i make some cool flash animations using my creativity ... If i`ll embed those flash alwasy took too much place & the site got heavier ... How ever my boss want his site be easier to load ?? Then guide me plz

Thanx

For ready reference www.nomi.cfe-clan.com is my site

2. shabbir

shabbir Administrator Staff Member

You need to be doing lots of flash work before you can get a site like that one.

Darkness_inside likes this.
  3. coderzone

coderzone Super Moderator

To create such a prof site apart from flash you should also be very good web design and color combinations as well.

4. Darkness_inside

Darkness_inside New Member

Mbbs