yasirshah's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2007
Newbie Member
I don't agree to what Shabbir said that "all these are affiliate links".
Yes, but it does not mean that, u can't earn money from these sites.
If shabbir, u don't believe what I wrote below, then contact me, will prove that I made $1000 in 1 month, working online at free lancer sites.

I am a doctor, but I also work online at 2 websites and I am
earning $1000+ each month. I work as a data entry and copywriter
person at these 2 websites. Most importantly, you donít have to pay a single cent to start work. Just register for free, and earn money for doing work.

Besides my clinical work, I do data entry and copywriting work and guess what, I do this work at home. All you need is a Computer and an internet connection and thatís all.
In Copywriting, you just write simple English articles. My clients at these 2 websites give me $3 to $20 per 500 words. Just write few words and earn lots of money.
Data entry is simple every one knows that
One thing that always made problem for people like me in Pakistan is that we canít receive money from such sites because there is no Pay pal in Pakistan. But donít worry, nowadays, you can receive money via Bank transfer using this website, itís like Pay pal.

<<Link Removed>>

Here are the links to 2 Websites of those 2 freelancing sites where I work.
http://www.getafreelancer.com/
And
http://www.scriptlance.com/

Hope you will find some job
shabbir's Avatar, Join Date: Jul 2004
Go4Expert Founder
I never said all the affiliate programs does not but I say majority of them does not work.

Some of them that have worked apart from what you have mentioned are
Amazon,
RentACoder
elance

Now there is a difference between the one we mentioned above and the one where only you get paid for referring and not doing anything else and that type of work are bound not to work.

Also Remember not to have links to affiliate links in the posts because the website is not about self promotion.
starguy's Avatar, Join Date: Aug 2007
Newbie Member
looking for a part time job..plz suggest
Go4Expert Founder
See my post above http://www.go4expert.com/showthread.php?p=16162
Newbie Member
I am interested in the part time data entry job you have listed. I have 25 years of data entry experience and would like to find a telecommute position.

Debra Engholm
dengholm1@peoplepc.com
Newbie Member
I am intererested in these genuine companies giving data entry work. Could you send any information you have to me.

nanade1951
Go4Expert Founder
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanade1951
I am intererested in these genuine companies giving data entry work. Could you send any information you have to me.

nanade1951
There is no data entry work available here. Read the thread carefully before you fall into a trap.
minu's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2007
Newbie Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkp_ad
Part time data entry, typing and conversion jobs available
pls send the details
shaliniakhawat's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2007
Newbie Member
hi

This is shalini. yes i have good typing speed. I am having computer with internet connection
Help me out what should i do to get the jobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by typ1048
Do you have a typing speed of 30 WPM ? Do you have a computer at home ? Do you have a free time of atleast 2hrs a day? If so utilize it by working for international companies, completing their typing jobs at home. Make Huge Income. Work Free before you register. Earn a guaranteed $5000 p.m. Payment Proof Available. For more details visit

<<Affilliate contact info removed.>>
shaliniakhawat's Avatar, Join Date: Sep 2007
Newbie Member
hi
this is shalini. i am very much interested in this job. please do reply to the following link
shaliniakhawat@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hina naaz
Hi

Iam interested in this classified placed. please do rely with particulars to below mentioned id
Send4hina@yahoo.com